Freedomsat delivers High speed Broadband internet using two-way communication satellites and 4g hubs, no landline is required.
SUPERFAST SATELLITE INTERNET
+ INSTALLATION & SET UP
Using a small dish mounted on the side of your property and a satellite modem, get connected to fast broadband via satellite.
- Installed by our team of professional installers.
- A small dish mounted on the side of your property.
- Choose self installation if you enjoy DIY.
- Get up and running in a matter of days.
+ ALWAYS ON CONNECTION
Satellite Broadband is always on, meaning you can enjoy your internet connection 24/7
- Always connected.
- Easy to monitor your connection status locally.
- Guaranteed service levels 99.5% uptime.
- Robust equipment and stable networks.
+ MONITOR YOUR USAGE
We understand that people's habits can change. Monitoring your usage is simple and you can add more data or upgrade your plan at any time.
- Simple to monitor.
- Track your overall usage, not just one computer or device.
- Add more data when needed.
- Upgrade at any time.
+ YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS
As the longest running satellite broadband operator based in the UK, we hold ourselves to high standards. Our service, support and customer guarantees ensure that you have the best experience with satellite Broadband. In addition, if you receive a fibre rollout to your location, you can end your contract and return the equipment.
- Over 20 years providing satellite broadband services.
- Lowest price promise.
- Support 7 days a week.
- Fibre guarantee.
+ DO YOU QUALIFY FOR A SUBSIDY?
Satellite Broadband subsidies are available for customers in the UK. In conjunction with the Government Department for Culture, Media and Sport BDUK Better Broadband scheme, receive a grant for up to £350 to get you connected. Visit the better broadband page to apply.
+ HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Hardware cost £200 inc vat
- Standard install £150 inc vat
+ One-touch Wi-Fi sharing
Easily connect multiple devices to the Freedomsat 4G router using the in-built WiFi.
+ Real-time usage data
No risk of bill-shock from out-of-bundle overage charges.
+ Tailor your package to meet your exact requirements
Choice of cost-effective data packages from 2GB to 200GB per month with 2GB to 100GB monthly bolt-ons.
+ Static IPs available
Ability to connect devices to the internet for real-time monitoring and remote network access.